Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have three watches I have been trying to look into the history

Customer Question

I have three watches I have been trying to look into the history to learn more about them but so far I have been unsuccessful. The first one is an Electronically Timed of Switzerland the name is NELSON (man's). It has a brown leather band, the face has two dark brown lines going down and one lighter brown going down in the middle in original box. The second from same company the name of this watch is PRINCETON 21 JEWELS with gold band and unbreakable mainspring in original box (man's) my third is from MARCEL Quartz (Woman's) has gold band, spare link, has pamphlet and in original light brown suede box. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Nelson watches were a lower end Swiss watch made to compete with Timex in the 1950s-60s. Your watches appear to be in new to near mint condition. Unfortunately, there is a very limited market for these watches and they would sell for about $50 each on the secondary market. The Marcel quartz watch would fall into the same category of $40-60.Thank you,Wayne
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.Thanks again,Wayne