Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a three layer set of electroplated silver set in a

Customer Question

I have a three layer set of electroplated silver set in a wooden box. The golden plate identifies as being a product of T. Turner & Co. London. I was wondering about the value of this set. Wish I could send you a picture. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. Marcella XXXXXXXXX Shannon, Quebec XXXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question here.
At your convenience, please send more photos of your flatware set and an approximate number of pieces and place settings. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the maker mark would be ideal as well.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora