rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a plate with 3 ducks, one in the water, one standing

Customer Question

I have a plate with 3 ducks, one in the water, one standing on the river bank & one in flight, The artist's name is Bardon. It's slightly chipped. I'm 73 & remember my grandmother having it in her home. Can this be worth anything?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Please add a photo of the plate and any marks on the bottom. You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please see the attached pictures. I look forward to hearing from you.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
This is a circa 1890 French Limoges porcelain charger /game plate hand painted by Limoges artist Bardon. This plate has a value of $225.00 us dollars.