Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

3 small dishes that say Est. 1657 Adams Tunstall England .

Customer Question

3 small dishes that say Est. 1657 Adams Tunstall England . Illustrations from Oliver Twist Dickens, Made in Great Britain. Looking for value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 5 years.I will be pleased to help you.There are several style of plate designs in the Adams Dickens series.Please send me two photos - one of the front of the plate and a clear one of the marks on the bottom. You should use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a clear photo of the bottom marks.To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or paper clip you see on your reply page.If none is there then you may use the free internet photo siteimgur.com Use the following instructions:Go to http://www.imgur.com a. Click "Computer" b. Find the photo file on your computer that you want to send c. Click open on the file d. You will see a Start Upload link on the imgur.com page. Click on it e. Your image will appear on the screen f. Highlight and copy the address link under Direct Link to the right on the imgur page g. Paste that link into your reply box on Just AnswerI also need the length across your small plates (diameter).Kind regards,Doris