Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My wife has a 12 piece set of china that says J. P. with a

Customer Question

my wife has a 12 piece set of china that says J. P. with a L under the two letters than the word france than Harbonne. Her great great grandmother brought these from france around 1870. The set is complete with serving platters, gravy bowls tea cups etc. They are perfect with no chips
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. JPL stand for Jean Pouyat Limoges China, a well known Limoges manufacturer. In order to provide a value, I would need a picture of the plate and a picture of the back mark. Could you provide the pictures? THanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes where do i send the picture
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Please, send the picture to the following email address***@******.*** , They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/fe089839b033438e91f2112ee67b4795Thanks!
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
The word "Narbonne" comes from the city where the factory of JPL was. The mark was used around until 1890.
Could you tell me the letter just above The Narbonne?
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did you get my pictures and my last reponce
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Yes, but the picture is quite blurred and I cannot read that words. Could you write them here for me? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.