Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

18 k yellow, pink & green engraved with six euro diamonds and

Customer Question

18 k yellow, pink & green engraved with six euro diamonds and 7 jewels of blue saphires, Hamden of Canton Ohio case with three hinged covers #42206 with lever set movement #582105 and name plate never engraved
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. The serial number 582105 corresponds to a 1888 pocket watch. In order to provide a value for your watch, could you upload a picture of it on the site ? Thanks