Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a Ahrenfeldt dinnerware set that unfortunately

Customer Question

Hello, We have a Ahrenfeldt dinnerware set that unfortunately has lost a couple of pieces. We would very much like to replace these pieces but can't find any information on the pattern. Could you help? Many thanks. ***** *****.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please send me a clear photo of the marks on the bottom.You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo.If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the mark and take a photo of the sketch.To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or paper clip you see on your reply page.If none is there then you may use the free internet photo siteimgur.com Use the following instructions:Go to http://www.imgur.com a. Click "Computer" b. Find the photo file on your computer that you want to send c. Click open on the file d. You will see a Start Upload link on the imgur.com page. Click on it e. Your image will appear on the screen f. Highlight and copy the address link under Direct Link to the right on the imgur page g. Paste that link into your reply box on Just AnswerKind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Doris,
I actually included 2 pictures with my original question. Do you need me to send them again?
Cheers,
Ken
Only one photo came through with your question. It is important for me to see a clear photoof the bottom.Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here's the link. http://imgur.com/yhz6jo5
Cheers,
Ken
Let me copy that address into my browser. I will need to study and research the pattern.What is the diameter of your plates?Kind regards,Doris
Your photo is very clear. I need to look for the pattern.Doris