Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Randi. My name is ***** ***** I have 2 pieces of signed

Customer Question

Hello, Randi. My name is ***** ***** I have 2 pieces of signed netsuke, one of them has changing faces and another one seems like an old man, but I cant tell nothing about them. It would be great if you could give me any information about them.Thank you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I see you are still awaiting a response. Would you like me to help with your netsuke? ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, yes, please .
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Lenny, I will be happy to help you with your netsuke, however I only assess one item per question here. Please choose one and send clear, in-focus images of the front, back, and underside of the piece as well as a very clear image of the signature. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Sending you the pictures of the netsuke. It has rotating face (regular and devil). The size is approximately 2"*1". All design on the kimono, as well as signature seems to be like little dots. Thank you.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the images.
Please allow me some time to look these over for you.
~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I am not able to make a signature match to the one on your netsuke.
I can provide an estimate of value based on comparables
~OR~
I can opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional fee. Opening the question is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.
Please let me know how you would like to proceed.
Sincerely,
Nora