rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

Recently inherited collection of antiques .Not able to keep

Customer Question

Recently inherited collection of antiques .Not able to keep . What should we do to get a fair price ?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. If you want to sell the unit I would recommend to sell them on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. You can also sell the lot locally, Craigslist is free, and a lot of collectors look at the ads on Craiglist. Keep in mind if you sell the unit to a resell shop, the price will decrease 20-30% from market value.You can sell the item on Etsy, it's like you put the item in a online shop. You may also check Amazon Market Place. Both places have good reputation, and you can easily sell the items for a good price. If you want to sell all the items an antique dealer, please, let me know your city or postal code in order to fine the best for you. Let me know if I can help you any further, otherwise, please, remember to rate my answer!
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Please, remember that I will only be paid if you rate my answer using the smiley faces showed bellow. Please, could you rate my answer so justAnswer will pay me for my time?
Thanks