Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

I have a nearly complete set of Noritake Blue Bell china purchased

Customer Question

I have a nearly complete set of Noritake Blue Bell china purchased in Nagoya Japan in 1957
There are 2 minor chips in set. It has 10 dinner plates, 1 10.5" serving bowl, 1 12" platter, 1 16" platter, 1 9" covered serving dish, 1 sugar bowl, 1 creamer, 12 6" plates, 11 saucers,
10 soup bowls, 10 coffee cups, 12 salad plates. 1 soup bowl is chipped,
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer, My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Were you interested in reselling the set or is this something you wanted an insurance value for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
resell
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
reselling
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for getting back to me with that information. In excellent condition your vintage Noritake china set would have a retail value of 275-350USD. Taking into account the small chips you would be right around the 300USD mark for the entire set.We are currently at a low point in the resale of china and porcelain both vintage and antique which is reflected in the values shown due to a drop in demand.I would advise taking a look at both etsy.com as well rubylane.com as possible sales venues for the china, they can expose the set to a larger market of collectors and buyers online. I hope this information was helpful to you today.Best of luck with your vintage Noritake china.Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.Thank You,FrankPlease let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.