Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an Antique Roll Top desk (Secretarial) -- beautiful

Customer Question

I have an Antique Roll Top desk (Secretarial) -- beautiful wood, 3 side drawers with original handles, scroll work on back of desk. Inside has 10 drawers, 9 slots, large middle drawer, and pull-out for typewriter, slide out for taking notes or reference material. In perfect condition.
Approximate value????
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please send me photos of your desk. If there is a label, please send a photo of that as well.To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link you see on your reply page.If it is not there then you may use the free internet photo siteimgur.com Use the following instructions:Go to http://www.imgur.com a. Click "Computer" b. Find the photo file on your computer that you want to send c. Click open on the file d. You will see a Start Upload link on the imgur.com page. Click on it e. Your image will appear on the screen f. Highlight and copy the address link under Direct Link to the right on the imgur page g. Paste that link into your reply box on Just AnswerI also need the dimensions of the desk. Kind regards,Doris