Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 1860 and also a 1895 1896 Indian Penny's all ,in

Customer Question

I have a 1860 and also a 1895 1896 Indian Penny's all ,in good condition what are there they worth and also 1900, 1902, 1903,1904,1907 all in good condition what are they worth
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did all you ask and for some reason can't get back to the page to enter my password ***** was sent to my e-mail address the password ***** gave me is kr816dr please help me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My 1860 penny is a silver penny
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer, My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Have all of the coins been in circulation? Are there any damages? Metal wear? Scratches? Thanks,Frank