Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a complete dinnerware set that includes dinner

Customer Question

I have a complete dinnerware set for 12 that includes dinner plate, desert plates, bowls, teacups and saucers and espressos and saucers. I also have a salad bowl, tureen, coffee and espresso pots, sugar and creamers. the mark on the back says Archafenburg on the top part of a shield and Bavaria underneath. My late uncle had it shipped to my late mother in the 50's-70's when he was serving overseas. I inherited the set in 1987 and it was just discovered in my attic when I moved. I don't think it was ever used. Any info would be helpful.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I forgot to describe the pattern. They are plain white with a silver colored trim. They are a simple round.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide a picture of the mark and a picture of one plate? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't currently have the digital capacity to do so.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Could you ask some one, a relative, a friend..etc to take a picture? The picture is essential so I can locate the pattern