Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

I have a set of Vogue Dinnerware warrented 22k Gold. I have

Customer Question

I have a set of Vogue Dinnerware warrented 22k Gold. I have 8 soup bowels, 8 dinner plates, 8 coffee plates, 8 bread plates, but one shows a crack, one meat platter, one oblong serving piece, 7 small plates, 4 coffee cups, and 8 small round plates about 5 inches in diameter, they would hold soup, etc. We also have a sugar bowl and creamer. Please let me know what this might be worth. Thank you. Sandra xxxx; xxx-4028
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer Sandra,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Do you have any photos of your particular pattern you may be able to send? There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows: UPLOAD:The link below will direct you through our upload processhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert EMAIL:You can also email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTNCustomerin the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.Thank you for your time,Frank
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hey Sandra,Thanks very much for your request. Are there any kinds of damage to the set? Any missing pattern, chips, cracks or crazing?Thanks again,Frank