rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

Good afternoon, could you please tell me if what I have is

Customer Question

Good afternoon, could you please tell me if what I have is an antique. It has been in my family for more than 50 years. If it is an antique how much it is worth. Have a teapot, 4 cups and saucers and a milk jar. I have a photo of teapot, how do I download it for your viewing.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide a picture of the back mark? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no black Mark. It is a red pattern of a ball.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the confusion, I meant "back" mark, not black. It should be a mark at the very bottom of the jar-could you provide a picture of the mark? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry, there is no mark at bottom of jar.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, without the mark I cannot provide the exact manufacturer of the jar. It's a 1900-1950 jar, because of it's shape, colors and style, but I cannot locate the manufacturer of the piece. Sorry about this. Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.The value will be in the range of 150-250$. Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!