Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 Papier mache dolls with porcelain heads. The heads

Customer Question

I have 2 Papier mache dolls with porcelain heads. The heads are of oriental look with eyes that open & close. Markings on the nape of neck a 6 pointed star enclosing a circle that has what looks like a W in the centre. Also under this is the word Germany. The dolls are 9-10 inches long.Some scuffing on the hands and feet . They have been in my family for approx 85 years. They need arms legs and head to be tightened. I live in Fremantle WA can you recommend a restorer and what is their value please.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  HopeC replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you with your collection and thank you for the opportunity to help.

Do you have any photos that you can post here so I can see the doll or I can give you my personal email to send them to?