Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

I would like to find out how much an old stove I have is

Customer Question

Hi, I would like to find out how much an old stove I have is worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much for your request. Your Household Oil cooking stove dating to the early 1920's with the original mint green paint would have a current retail value of 300-400USD in " as is" condition. From the photo it looks like the piece is in clean condition without any excessive rust or damage and most of the original porcelain enamel. If there were any damages to the stove unseen in the photo, this would detract from the resale value .
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
I hope this information was helpful to you today.Best of luck with your vintage stove.Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.Thank You,FrankPlease let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.