Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Nora, I was in contact with you previously about 2 pots. I

Customer Question

Nora, I was in contact with you previously about 2 pots. I finally have pictures of the pots in question (attached) but am unable to contact you directly since the case was closed prior to getting resolution. Please advise. Thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for the request. Please allow me some time to look these over for you. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you if you still the previous picture which had the marks on the bottom of the pots. BTW. We have a matched pair of pots
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I do have the image with the maker marks, however I have not found a marker match to the mark for you.
I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora