Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have several first editions of what I think are significant

Customer Question

I have several first editions of what I think are significant finds. These include a 1946 edition of "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass" by Lewis Carroll; and a 1912 "Sinking of the Titanic and Great Sea Disasters;"..... A detailed and Accurate Account of The Most Awful Marine Disaster in History, ..... (including Descriptions, numerous authentic Photographs and drawings; etc.; edited by Logan Marshall....."
These are in excellent condition. The Carroll book has a bookjacket. All pages are intact in both books with little or no damages
I also have several other first editions , including popular authors, childrens' books, history, etc,
I would appreciate any advice you could give me on these.
Thank You,
Mary Lou Stauring
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. Generally I only assess one item or matched set per question. Since you were not aware, I will make an exception and assess both your Lewis Carroll books and the Titanic book.
In order to ascertain the value, I will need to know the publisher name inside each of the volumes.
I look forward to reading back from you with the information.
Sincerely,
Nora