Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a old book copyright 1900. The name of the book is "life

Customer Question

I have a old book copyright 1900. The name of the book is "life and works of at Mary magdalen de-Pazzi". It is published by Rev. Antonio Isoleri. It has a library card In it checked out by M. Theresa dated 1936, and also checked out by a M. De-Pazzi dated 1947. What can you tell me about this
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
On today's market, your vintage book entitled "The Life of St. Mary Magdalen de-Pazzi: Florentine Noble, Sacred Carmelite Virgin" by Antonio Isoleri would sell for a retail high of $75.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating.
If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know!
Your question will NOT close after you leave rating.
Sincerely,
Nora