Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 13" tall porcelain vase with coin gold handles. I

Customer Question

I have a 13" tall porcelain vase with coin gold handles. I believe it is hand painted and signed near one of the handles near the top of the vase. It is difficult to read due to the fancy letters, but I think it may read - Teach, Heach or Tearly. It has on the front elongated orange poppies and on the back different shaped selection of poppies. The vase is mostly light green with the orange poppies and darker green leaves. It belonged to my mother-in-law who was born in 1911 in the US. Her parents (BOCK) were from Germany.
What can you tell me about this vase? The distance between the handles is 9".
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Please add a photo of the vase and any marks on the bottom or within the art on the vase. You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had already attached 10 photos
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
There are no pictures showing. Either try that again or you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put FORCustomerIN ANTIQUES in the subject line so that they will get forwarded to me. This method takes a bit longer, so thank you in advance for some patience.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I wonder if you emailed your photos. I have not received them yet if so.