Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a very old azteca (I think) clay figure. It was given

Customer Question

I have a very old azteca (I think) clay figure. It was given to me by my grandma. I was told that it is an original. How can I find out?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I see you are still awaiting a response to this item here. I am not able to find a sufficient comparable to provide a value for you. I can put together a list of reputable American Indian objects dealers/auctions for you if you like. ~OR~ I can opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional fee. Please let me know how you would like to proceed. Sincerely,Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a reputable antique dealer on Mexican original Indian art.This peace comes from mexico. I was told that it was given to my grandma by a nayarit Indian friend that she had.Unfortunately my grandma passed away and we never heard back from her friend.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to find a antique dealer in San Jose, CA if possible.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I do not know someone to refer you to in San Jose, CA. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How about in the bay area. Like San Francisco, CA?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I can recommend reputable dealers/auctions based on their credentials and my personal experience - not by location. I will opt-out here and perhaps another expert will know someone with that specialty in those specific areas. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. I will not be able to respond back after opting-out. I do hope you find the information that you seek. Sincerely, Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay. Thank you.