Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two full sets, service of: rosenthal Bettina

Customer Question

I have two full sets, service for 12 of: rosenthal Bettina China and Lenox eclipse China. These sets include EVERYTHING even coffe pots,tea pots creamer sugar gravy etc. trying to get value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you with this question. We ordinarily answer just one question per request, and your two sets of china will each require separate research. Please choose one of the two sets and I'll be happy to value it for you. After that, you can list the other set as a separate question. For whichever set you choose, I'll need to know exactly which pieces you have and how many of each.