Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Robert Chailloux- "Still life with Pitcher" in hues of blue,

Customer Question

Robert Chailloux- "Still life with Pitcher" in hues of blue, green, a little yellow...
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the images.
You have a vintage framed color printed reproduction of a painting by Chailloux that was printed to appear like an original painting. It was common throughout the 20th century for publishers to print images of paintings and sell them as decorative wall art through decorator, furniture and framing shops.
On today's market, this could sell for a high of $40 - $60. The suggested insurance or replacement value is $100.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. The velvet tapestry question is still unrated, and I would really appreciate it if you could please leave a rating for my services.
If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know!
Your question will NOT close after you leave rating.
Sincerely,
Nora