Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Silver wagon tray that is silver serving tray of some

Customer Question

I have a Silver wagon tray that is silver serving tray of some sort, It has F.B. Rogers Silver Co. on it, with the number 517, Also there is a royal Crown with a cross above the crown and the number 18 on the left side and 83 0n the right, The wagon is eight inches long and the tongue is five and one half inches long. The Bowls (2) are four inches around and one and one half inches deep.The Bowls and four wheels can be removed.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Please add a photo of the item and any marks on the bottom. When taking pictures of the marks, back up a few feet and don't use a flash for the best results if getting close causes blurry pictures.You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I wonder if you were ever able to get photos of the item?