Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 3 books dated back to 1866 , 1867 , 1869 would like

Customer Question

I have 3 books dated back to 1866 , 1867 , 1869 would like to know what they are worth 1869 is ''GODEY's LADIE'S BOOK " and MAGAZINE "
Vol. LXXVII - from January to June
1869
Philadephia :
PUBLISHED BY LOUIS A. GODEY ,
N.E.COR. Sixth and Chestnut STS.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.The value will be in the range of 35-60$ for the 1869 book. I'm sorry if the value provided is not as high as expected but I have to be honest and professional with you so you won't loose your time and efforts. If you can provide the other books titles and publishers I can provide a value for each. Thanks.