Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a pair of ceramic glazed pottery elephants, aprox 7"x7",

Customer Question

I have a pair of ceramic glazed pottery elephants, aprox 7"x7", each on a indidually hand carved wooden (teak?) base, caved out to match each foot of the elephant... they were purchased about 50 years ago from the Ryerson Estate (one of the founders of US Steel). I have never had them appraised, but think they might be very valuable. What should be my next move to find out? Michael Faber ***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael, My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your elephantsCould you very kindly attach a photo of them and of any marks they may have and I should be able to tell you all about them and give you a value.Many thanks and wait to hear,Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear *****, Thanks for your quick response to my request! If you would be so kind to e mail me a phone number or an e mail address I can send these picture to, I will do it this morning!
Thanks, Michael
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,Please forward all photos to***@******.*** and they will be sent on to me.Thanks so much,Robert