rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

Crouch and Fitzgerald trunk. Any value?

Customer Question

Crouch and Fitzgerald trunk. Any value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. You have a Crouch and Fitzgerald trunk, which was one of the most important trunk manufacturers of that time. The company was established in 1839 in New York. They started producing leather sample cases for traveling, after Civil War they changed the business to a trunk manufacturer. The manufacturing year was normally marked in the lock of the trunk. However, I can fate your trunk as being manufacturer around 1880.Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.The value will be in the range of 450-600$. Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did you see the pictures?
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I could se it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you with antiques road show
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Not at this time
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloPlease, remember that I will only be paid if you rate my answer using the smiley faces showed bellow. Please, could you rate my answer so justAnswer will pay me for my time?Thanks