Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I'm Nancy. I have a beautiful Berkey and Gay dresser with

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Nancy. I have a beautiful Berkey and Gay dresser with burlwood on the front and matching mirror. What would you need to charge for an informal appraisal of it by photos?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was chatting with Frank and would like him to do the response. New to site and couldn't figure out exactly how to select him as the expert.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello Nancy,The pricing process for our services would be handled by the customer service department. Do you have any photos of the piece you may be able to send? There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows: UPLOAD:The link below will direct you through our upload processhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert EMAIL:You can also email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTNCustomerin the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.Thank you for your time,Frank