rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a vase with the same patent number and looking at the

Customer Question

i have a vase with the same patent number and looking at the picture it is Coralene. Unfortunately it has had damage to one handle and a poor repair. would it still have any value. It has a date of 1909 on the base. it is graded grey with a bunch of grapes and gold trim .
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
This is a Nippon Coralene vase with a grapes and leaves design. I think if you posted it on Ebay and explained /photographed the repair, you would still get $80-$100.00 for it. If it were in perfect condition, it would have value of $250.00-$300.00. These price are down from recent years since the Japanese have eased in buying back items that were made in Japan.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Let's close this question by having you click the stars. If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'forCustomer so that you could get me again.