Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Marian Haskell broach of gold color filigree with sparkling

Customer Question

Marian Haskell broach of gold color filigree with sparkling oval rhinestone in the center which is back by a raised, oval M H signature. Age? Value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark would be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can not do that photo now - at work - probably tomorrow. What do I save in order to send the photo later? what is the name of the website I enter later and save the photo to? process?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also brochure size is an oval 1 1/2 long and 1 1/4 width
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi ,
That is fine - send over images at your convenience.
You are using justanswer.com
If I do not respond immediately, it is because I am not at my computer. Please rest assured that I will attend to your postings as soon as I am signed back in again.
Sincerely,
Nora