Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a chalk drawing from 1913 with the initials R L H I

Customer Question

I have a chalk drawing from 1913 with the initials R L H I think it is the famous artist
Robert Edward or Luis Hopper, I have taking pictures of the drawing and the signature
to send to you. How do I send you the pictures for you to take a look?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send clear photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it wont let me send photos you took 38 dollars to tell me your name an to call you its 18 more dollars this is a rip off my phone number is352499 0299 at less call me an ask about painting you take 38 dollars tell me why if you cant respond with an awnser
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, please email***@******.***~Nora