Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have several full settings of different styles and manufacturers

Customer Question

I have several full settings of different styles and manufacturers - one is Wentworth china, made in Japan,named Felica. The next one is Edwin M. Knowles, semi vitreous, made in USA, I-8. The third one is pottery, no marks, white with a single rose flanked with a bud on either side, curving around the left side, the rose is pink with yellow.
I am interested in the value.
Please let know - I believe these are eight piece settings with serving dishes and/or soup tureens.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question here. Please choose one item or set and at your convenience send photos. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark would be ideal. When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range. When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you sooo much for the scam - HAVE A VERY HAPPY DAY!