Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an old porcelain/pottery planter vase gifted to me in

Customer Question

I have an old porcelain/pottery planter vase gifted to me in 1974. It came from a WW2 veteran's collection from the Pacific front. Cant find this stamp anywhere.How do I send a photo t
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. At your convenience, please send a photo of the planter itself. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still trying to send photos. The +ADD FILES must not be working on mobile devices.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay! I think it worked for both photos! Please email me the results at***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nora, Are you not experting on antiques on Saturday? Hope to hear from you soon now that I have sent you 2 photos of the porcelain planter.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also updated my account info and all is clear.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the images.
Please allow me some time to look these over for you.
~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There,
I have not found a match to this for you.
I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora