Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Looking name of a Mason's Ironstone pattern with the

Customer Question

Looking for the name of a Mason's Ironstone pattern with the numer 3538 in red on the underside of the plate...I have 3 dinner plates. They are black, deep red, gray with flowers and birds
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid $42 for the three plates
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are 10 1/8 inches
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark would be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can take a picture...where do I send it?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
~OR~
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sent
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the heads-up on emailing images.
I will certainly let you know when they have arrived to me.
In the meantime, be on the look-out for a confirmation email from customer service confirming they have received your images and will forward to me.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long will that take Nora?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
There is not any set time limit. I will let you know when they arrive to me - you do not need to wait online. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Got a meaasgae saying they received my request and that one of their agents would get in touch with me
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Ok, thank you for letting me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nora, I have two charges from Just Answer on my AmEx bill ... one for $38 and one for $33...and to this point have no answer to my question...Please help...Thanks
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I have not yet received your images.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, please email***@******.***
~Nora