P.A.A.S.
P.A.A.S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  President and lead autograph authenticator for P.A.A.S. Professional Autograph Authentication Services Inc.
74581232

I recently aquired a Liberty Mutual Legends of Golf

Customer Question

Hello: I recently aquired a Liberty Mutual Legends of Golf Flag with approx 45 autographs on it, and also it appears to be a poster advertising a tournament it also has about 40 autographs on it. Thay are both in a 30"x48" frame together. I would like to know where I may be able to find out how much it is worth , can you help. Thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  P.A.A.S. replied 1 year ago.
I surely will be able to help you with the information and the value of the autographed Liberty Mutual Legends of Golf Flag and poster. I would need a much better image of the item to view and if you can list any of the autographs that you know that have been signed to the item.
Please post a better photo and some additional information and I will be here to help you.
Thank you *****
Expert:  P.A.A.S. replied 1 year ago.
Please post a better image of the item to view and if you can list any of the autographs that you know that have been signed to the item.
Thank you *****
Expert:  P.A.A.S. replied 1 year ago.
I was really looking foward to working on this question and helping you with the information needed. Can you please post a better image of the item to view and if you can list any of the autographs that you know that have been signed to the item.
Thank you *****