Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

HAVE A PRINT PAINTED BY STANFIELD AND ETCHED BY W.WELLSTOOD

Customer Question

HAVE A PRINT PAINTED BY STANFIELD AND ETCHED BY W.WELLSTOOD CALLED AFTER THE WRECK.WELLSTOOD SIGNATURE ON FRONT BOTTOM LOOKS LIKE IN PENCIL. IT HAS NO NUMBERS THAT I CAN FIND (LIKE NO. OF PRINTS MADE). AT THE BOTTOM OF PRINT IT SAYS 'COPYRIGHT BY W.WELLSTOOD'. I ASSUME IT WAS DONE IN 1800"s.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature/small print, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The size of the actual print is 291/2x21".There is a border around it about 4". Will try to get picture to you. I am not the most proficient computer person!
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the dimensions.
Take your time with images, no rush.
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone no. is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Your contact information has been censored from view on my end. I will really need to first see images of your item. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay Nora thanks.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Certainly