Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

There I have 4 Pentax MX film cameras, from the 1970's. 2

Customer Question

Hello there
I have 4 Pentax MX film cameras, from the 1970's.
2 Pentax ME Super.
3 Pentax Spotmatics.
1 Kodak Motormatic 35.
Several lenses.
These cameras are in good condition.
Is there any value in these cameras?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Your cameras in excellent working condition would value as follows:Pentax MX: 100-125USDPentax ME Super: 80-100USDPentax Spotmatic: 55-65USDKodak Morotmatic 35: 60-75USD. These would be retail values for the cameras in good overall condition. If there are any damages either cosmetic or mechanical to the cameras, this would detract from the resale value. If you were to attempt to resell the cameras yourself, a fair market value would be closer to 50-60% of the retail values presented.
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
I hope this information was helpful to you today.Best of luck with your vintage cameras.Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.Thank You,FrankPlease let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.