Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

I HAVE A SPARK GAS OR WOOD STOVE SER. NO 24472 / MODEL NO.

Customer Question

I HAVE A SPARK GAS OR WOOD STOVE SER. NO 24472 / MODEL NO. 8120 WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IT WORTH.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Do you by chance have any photos of the stove you may be able to send for further investigation of the condition? If not can you give any further detail on the condition of the stove? There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows: UPLOAD:The link below will direct you through our upload processhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert EMAIL:You can also email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTNCustomerin the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.Thank you for your time,Frank
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much for sending over those photos.
Just to give you an idea of the value of your stove, your Spark Gas/Wood mid century stove in excellent condition would have a resale value of 450-550USD in restored condition.
Your stove in the current "as is" condition would have a resale value of around 100-150USD.
I hope this information was helpful to you today.
Best of luck with your vintage Spark Stove.
Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.
Thank You,
Frank
Please let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.