rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a very old print by Paul Detlefsen called the Smithy

Customer Question

I have a very old print by Paul Detlefsen called the Smithy or Horse and Buggy Days ... It belonged to my Dad and I want to keep it but reframing it will be costly ... How much is this print worth ???
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
This print is not worth re-framing for $300.00. This print was mass produced by several printers and there are so many online that are already framed for anywhere from $13.00 to $200.00. https://encrypted.google.com/#tbm=shop&q=paul+detlefsen+horse+and+buggy+days
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I see that you have read my answer. Please do click the stars to rate me and close out the question.
If you ever have other items that you wonder about, you can start a new question and put 'hiCustomer so that it will be saved for me. I do glass, china, porcelain, jewelry, silver and signed art. You never know what you might have!