Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Could there be any value to autographed pictures of Presidents

Customer Question

Could there be any value to autographed pictures of Presidents from early 20th century. They were autographed to a relative
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.These can certainly have value, once the signatures are authenticated.I am not able to authenticate signatures (appraisers cannot do that), but if you'd like to upload a very clear image of the signature on one of the photos, I can tell you if it looks right and give you the value for the signed photograph assuming the signature is correct.We are only able to respond to one item per question.Sincerely,Jennifer