Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Archaic jade wine cup with one circle handle, stand and box.

Customer Question

Archaic jade wine cup with one circle handle, stand and box. Chien Lung Period AD 1735-95.
Certified and sold by Dunt King of Hong Kong in 1971 to my mother. What is its worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your jade wine cup.Could you very kindly attach a photo of it and we'll go from there. To attach photos, simply click on the paperclip icon located just above where you are typing to me, or the "attach photos" tab.Many thanks and wait to hear.Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay, it will be awhile.
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. No rush this end, I'll be here whenever you are ready.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I took the pictures but the computer won't let me share and I can't find where to unlock that setting. I think it has to do with having a guest user. Please just cancel and I'll find another way. Judy
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Judy, sorry you are having difficulties with the photos.Another easy way to attach pictures is to upload them to a free public picture hosting site and then give me the link to them. The simplest one to use, I find, is Imgur.com.Here's how; three clicks and a copy and paste and you are done:Go to http://www.imgur.com/(no need to 'log in' or 'register' it makes it far too complicated)Click on "Upload Images"Click on "Browse Your Computer"Select the pictures you want to send me from the box that pops up.Hit open.Click on "Start Upload" (and wait few seconds pictures to load)And then copy the link they give you. It will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx and it's located right under where it says "Image Link".and paste it here where you are typing to me.(If you have uploaded multiple photos on one Imgur.com link, copy the URL in the browser bar at the top of your screen, otherwise I get just one photo).Many thanks and wait to hear,Robert