Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a tea set that says AUSTRIA on a few pieces and S

Customer Question

I have a tea set that says AUSTRIA on a few pieces and B S with a M under those 2 letters. these are not ink or a stamp. The pieces are white with thistle and a few daisy or poppy flowers in blue and stems and leaves in a golden brown. they are gold rimmed. thank You. Dianne S.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide picture of the tea set and the mark? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
currently on someone elses computer . pictures are on my iPhone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im trying to log in via iPhone but I only have a temp password!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried to send the pictures to***@******.*** did it work?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are u there? I can start over from I phone ok?
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Please, send the picture to the following email address***@******.*** , They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/fdeb5518426d419a8a7d5a15a04c86d0Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a sleeping husband next to me! I hope I got you the pictures. The one with the marking that says Austria didn't come out. I'm also ?? The semi circle appetizer bowls they almost look different!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a coffee pot a tea pot creamer and suger with lids, 4 appetizer plates and 4 like bowls I assume is for tea bags.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Little coaster size bowls!
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello I get two pictures, but none of them of the mark! The mark is super important, because it will tell us the history of the set. Could you try to send a picture of the mark? Thanks again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am going to try and get both of them. This evening after dinner.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello Have you sent the pictures so I can evaluate the pieces?