rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

Singer sewing machine ser# ***** and has 99K stamped on

Customer Question

Singer sewing machine ser# ***** and has 99K stamped on it , made in Great Britain. Please give me the value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. The serial number EM346039 corresponds to a Singer Sewing machine model number 99K manufacturer in 1957. The Singer 99K sewing machine was introduced in 1911 as a response to the growing demand for a lighter more portable domestic sewing machine that did not need to be used in a special table. The 99K was a ¾ size version of the established full size Model 66K. It used an identical mechanism and many of the same parts other than the basic body casting. The 99K stayed in production until 1958.Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.The value will be in the range of 140-200$. Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!