Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I'm Cheri. I'm looking to get an appraisal on a bedroom set that has been i

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Cheri. I'm looking to get an appraisal on a bedroom set that has been in my family for appox 100 years. Set includes full size bed, dresser, and mirror. I believe it is walnut.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
On today's market, your antique walnut veneer bedroom suite can sell for a high average of $600 - $800 for the set. The suggested insurance or replacement value is $1500 for the set.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating.
If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know!
Your question will NOT close after you leave rating.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I find it odd that you did not request additional photos of the furniture to see the detail and condition. To me, this seems like a very generic response. I'm not confident in this appraisal and do not feel like I should be charged the additional $33.00.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I am quite familiar with these early 20th century Revival-style wood veneer furniture sets, however if you would like to send more photos, I would be happy to look them over for you.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
As for the charge, please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, please email***@******.***
Sincerely,
Nora