Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have several, (30+) framed prints of f.c.lund. Are they

Customer Question

We have several, (30+) framed prints of f.c.lund. Are they worth anything? Could we send a pictur?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send more photos.
A complete image of one of the prints both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature and/or small print, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The pictures are 7x10 mounted on a background of 13x11. They are framed and we do not want to take them apart. I will take some more pictures. Thanks ! Kathy
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kathy,
I just need photos of one print and you do not have to remove from frame at all - please do not remove from frame.
~Nora