Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 1642 bank loan document I am trying to get

Customer Question

Hello. I have a 1642 bank loan document I am trying to get appraised. I first contact Mr Bennett at the Smithsonian he referred me or a company in London that translates for them as well as Christies, Sotheby's and others.
I have received the translation from old Italian to English. Do you have someone on your staff that is qualified in old Italian documents? Thank you, Brian
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos of the original document.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I work off of a Mac and I am not sure if your software is more PC friendly? If you can send a reply email to me I know that way I can grit them to you from email . Please the subject line type Italy Send to. ***@******.***. I will respond to your email address And I will email you all the photos. Thank you, Brian.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Brian,
Your contact info is censored from my view.
Please try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I received images, however the document does not appear to be 17th century. The paper would have to be laid paper for that time period.
I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora