Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a set of Wedgwood cups saucers and plates the logo

Customer Question

I have a set of Wedgwood cups saucers and plates the logo is a vase with 3 stars under it so it is prior to 1900 It is gold navy and coral could you give me a rough estimate of its worth. Thank you . Judy olloy
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Judy,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Wedgwood.Can you tell me exactly what the set comprises, numbers of cups, saucers, dinner plates, soup bowls, etc,and types of serving pieces, if any, as these are often the most expensive items in a set.Also, could you very kindly attach a photo of it so I can see the pattern.Many thanks and wait to hear.Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

please cancel my request thanks, Judy

Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
No problem. Please contact Customer Support for the return of your good faith deposit.You have not been charged anything else as you have not gotten nor accepted an answer.Best wishes,Robert