rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I just bought a 24x36 painting of a fishing boat on a Mediteranean coast signed Camprio.

Customer Question

i just bought a 24x36 painting of a fishing boat on a Mediteranean coast signed Camprio. Just researching it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. The artist is Giovanni Camprio. The artist was born in 1915 in Rome, Italy and at the age of six moved to Naples at which time he developed a great love for the Naples Harbor and scenery of the Southern Mediterranean. Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.The value will be in the range of 750-1,100$. Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!