Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Anthony Douglas sighned and numbered 615/750 lithograph

Customer Question

I have a Anthony Douglas sighned and numbered 615/750 lithograph of Joe Montana in almost perfect condition .The left top corner has been slightly crinkled but is straight now,can still c little no more then 1/2 cant raelly tell once framed
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
Please be aware that the $8,995 on the limited edition of 1000 is an asking price and not an actual sale value. Any person can ask any price they please on anything they own - they key is finding a buyer, Actual sales values are based on past auction records of true sales and not asking prices.
I can assess the true sales value for you. If you would like to continue, please let me know and send images.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the images.
Please allow me some time to look these over for you.
~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I am not able to open the images you have attached here.
I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Thank You for your question, my name is***** am a verified expert and will be working with you today.
Can you post photos of the signatures?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0